U.S. Immigration law is one of the most twisted, under funded, and therefore difficult to regulate areas of law. Rumors that claim pure amnesty are untruthful, yet come from both con men and anti-imimigration lobbies. However, when enforced, immigration laws consequences are often devastating. This blog tries to blow up the rumors. It will review how Congress legislatively disenfranchises its population and breaks up American Families. There is under enforced muscle that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency has, but may fear enforcing. America’s laissez faire system of overlooking our undocumented or ignored foreign born population needs reconsideration.
- American Jeopardy: The Pious Who Remain Unrighteous – Who was Joseph or Moses for $10
- As Georgia Peaches Rot and Peanuts Perish . . .Urban America Rises.
- Pick Your Poison, Deficit Cutters: Why Congress’ and Alabama’s Anti-Immigrant Laws Fail!
- Is Dale Wrong? Or Do Attorneys Want to be on a First Name Basis With Clients?
- The Tale of Judge Yoda: Or How I Learned to Appreciate the Tender Art of Persuasion